MENU OF SERVICES
At DNA we recognize, just as everyone’s DNA is unique, so, too, are their goals, passions, and struggles (GPS). There is no cookie-cutter, one-size fits all approach. As a fiduciary, no matter where our clients are in life—family, young professional, business owner, seasoned professional, pre-retirement or retired—our planning process puts their GPS first.
As holistic financial, insurance and tax strategists, we work with them to tailor pragmatic strategies that fit their overall financial well-being needs. Our planning packages are designed to empower them to become better financial stewards by teaching/coaching them to become FINANCIALLY secure, responsibly INSURED, and TAX wise.
The Basic Process looks something like this:
- Evaluate your current situation
- Identify and expand upon where you want to go
- Develop actionable steps and recommendations to get you from A to B
MOST POPULAR PLANS
Our most in-depth service, which covers all major aspects of your personal finances to develop a strategy based on your GPS. Plan includes:
- Get Organized
- Cash Flow Reality Check
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Social Security Planning
- Estate & Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Quarterly ½ hour progress review
Designed to reduce financial clutter in your life and provide a sense of control and peace of mind. Plan includes:
- Assisting you in setting up your personal financial management portal
- Assisting you in sorting through and storing your pertinent paperwork in your online vault
- Assisting you in setting up your e-statements
BASIC PLANNING PACKAGES
This option is suitable for those looking for more breadth than depth from an analysis standpoint. It is an advisor-directed meeting to review your personal finances—Think of it as a financial physical.
- Provides you recommendations on quick steps for short-term improvements and suggested areas where you may need more in-depth review
- Generally, covers your Cash Flow & Budgeting, Credit & Debt Management, Investments, and Insurance coverage.
Financial FIT Family
Whether you are a family of 2 or 20, we are here to assist you make the most of your available resources. Not as detailed as our Full Comprehensive Plan but will cover significant aspects of you and your family’s finances to develop a strategy based on your GPS. Topics of interest span:
- Savings Plans
- Credit & Debt Management
- Insurance Coverage
- Education Planning
- Basic Income Tax and Estate Planning
Cash Flow Reality Check
Designed to help you develop mindful spending, ensuring that spending (and saving) habits are aligned with long-term goals. Includes awareness of what you spend your money on, avoiding impulse purchases that give you a short-term high, only to be followed by long-term guilt. We will look at:
- Debt Levels
- Budgeting and Spending Habits
- Using Credit Wisely
- Establishing an Emergency Fund
- Automating Savings
- Curbing Impulse Spending
- Managing your Credit Score and other Cash Flow Management
- Strategies to get you back on track.
RETIREMENT PLANNING PACKAGE
Career Professional/ Entrepreneur
You’ve found a stable career, maybe you even like what you do. Whether you work for yourself, stay with the same employer or transition to a new one, there are plenty of things to keep tabs on.
We will examine your:
- Cash Flow Management
- Credit & Debt Management including Credit Cards and Student Loans
- Insurance Coverage
- Employer Benefits Analysis/Selection
- Investments (Funding Retirement Accounts, Managing Asset Allocations in Employer Plans, Options when Switching Employers, etc.)\
- Basic Tax Planning.
Getting Ready to
Not sure you’re prepared for retirement before making a final decision? Let’s take an inventory of what kind of a retirement you can expect with the resources you have worked hard to accumulate so you can focus on the next stage of your life. You can expect:
- Basic Retirement Projections review. Evaluating Employer Plan Lump Sum vs Payments
- Plugging Holes left from ending Benefits with Insurance & Other Tools
- Health Care Cost Planning & Estimates
- Social Security Strategy Session Retirement Goals & Needs Analysis
Investment Planning & Retirement
- Income Planning.
You finally reached retirement, what do you do now? Would you like to continue working part-time but not sure what impact that will have on your social security or pension? Let us guide you through this life-changing experience. We will first look at what drives you, what have you always wanted to do, but didn’t have time? Let us see how we can turn those “somedays” into today. Focus areas may include:
- Reviewing Basic Retirement
- Projections & Income Sources
- Discuss Part-time Work
- Discuss Health Care Cost Planning & Estimates
- Discuss Social Security Strategies
- Discuss Retirement Goals & Needs Analysis
- Leaving a Legacy
- Tax Planning
All packages include access to your Personal Financial Management Portal and Right Capital financial planning toolkit at no additional cost. This allows you to:
Aggregate all your financial accounts – from banking and credit cards to loans and investment account
Create a budget and track spending to see how it affects your overall goals
See your current Net Worth and how your decisions impact it over time
Securely upload irreplaceable documents such as trusts, deeds, and family records to your Vault for safekeeping.