Darryl Pryor, CEO
Certified Financial Fiduciary (CFF)
Accredited Tax Professional (ATP)
Income Tax and Financial Planning Strategist
Hi I am Darryl. As your financial well-being strategist, My goal is to remove the complexity of financial planning by provide coaching and mentorship, accountability, and a “let’s get it done” mindset which I gained through years of self-less service as military, government civilian and private industry servant helping the “good guys” find the “bad guys”
My true passion however has always been in helping others pursue financial, personal, and professional success. This passion is fueled by the recognition that any success I have achieved in life has been through the support and mentorship of family, friends, and close associates. Although I am “just a common, hardworking ordinary guy” who like most has experienced life’s “ups” and “downs,” I attribute the successes I have had to the advice and guidance of those who have poured into me financially, personally, and professionally. It is this level of commitment I will pour into to you.
I have been in the financial services business for 10+ years, working primarily with families and business owners. I use a unique approach that helps people find money they’re currently transferring away unknowingly and unnecessarily.
Below are a few of the areas I enjoy coaching and advising individuals and small businesses with by offering creative and customizable 360-degree solutions tailored to fit their needs:
- Retirement planning
- Wealth Management
- College planning
- Tax planning and consultation
- Income tax resolution with IRS and State
- Personal/Business insurance consultation and product selection
By developing a relationship with you and gaining a clear understanding of your financial objective, I help alleviate your concerns and help you make decisions that may ensure a profitable future for you, your business, and your family. Here are but a few of the questions I can assist you in answering as a member of your advisory team:
- What is the best entity structure for my business from an income tax liability perspective?
- How can I consistently manage my business and personal taxable income as conditions change over time?
- How much precisely is my business worth?
- How does my business valuation affect my personal financial status?
- Can I offer employee benefits? Should I offer employee benefits?
- What is the best benefits strategy for my business to help attract and retain quality employees?
- How do I safeguard my business in the event of disrupted operations or the loss of a key/valued employee?
- What is my business succession plan–what’s the most effective strategy for either selling my business or handing it over to a family member?
- What does retirement look like and how do I plan to save for retirement?
- How can I reorganize my financial strategy to achieve specific financial goals, such as retirement, my children’s college planning, etc.?
Don’t wait until tax season to make my team and I a part of your coaching network or advisory team. Now is a great time to set up an appointment for us to assist you with your complimentary year-end income tax, insurance, retirement planning and/or wealth building strategy review.
- I am a Certified Financial Fiduciary and hold 6/63, health, life, and P&C licenses
- I am a veteran (retired) of the United State Air Force (USAF)
- I am a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker, offering workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and financial/personal coaching
- I am a Washington DC service core of retired executives (SCORE) mentor
- I am a Dallas Cowboys fan | Its been a long time, but I still would love to see another championship
- I have beautiful 5 children (4 daughters/1 son) and 4 grandchildren (2 granddaughters/2 grandsons)
Contact Me. I am looking forward to assisting you on your journey towards financial freedom